Bike Hotel for your Cycling Holidays in Italy
The ideal holiday for bike fans!
From the check-in to the goodbyes, a MTB holiday in Cortina d'Ampezzo is a full-on adventure. Just imagine pedalling on the legendary Dolomites, through its gentle pastures and quiet gravel roads, into its emerald forests and narrow valleys winding at the foot of the mountains... What a dream! A dream we make come true with a dedicated package for cyclists – a unique service by the Sport Hotel Cortina Italy Bike Resorts Dolomites:
- Bike for customers
- Bike - deposit
- Ground or wall bike rack
- Hand pump or compressor
- Equipped place to wash your bike
- Informations brochure
- SPECIAL OFFERS
The area of the Tofane - just a 100 metres away the Hotel - is particularly suited for excursions on mountain-bike, and bike transport is included in the ticket price for: Piè Tofana – Duca d’Aosta ; Duca d’Aosta – Pomedes.
Experiencing the Dolomites
- Endless fun is guaranteed with more than 700km of signposted routes,
- 7 Bike Refuges,
- 20 bike instructors and guides,
- 4 bike rentals,
- Numbered and signposted routes, maps with detailed route profiles and descriptions, roadbooks and downloadable GPS makes planning your itinerary easy.
- Don't miss the Tour of the Passes, an unforgettable cycling experience, with a different tour every day for seven days, each starting and ending in Cortina. Cyclists notch up a total of 700 km in the saddle, taking in the most spectacular sceneries in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Dolomites.